Miller Safety Shoes
Aimboo Miller safety shoes provide superior toe and steel-toe protection. The sole of the shoe is constructed from high-density PU material to provide maximum grip. These shoes conform to EN ISO 20345 S1 standards and come in a range of different colors.
5 Features and Benefits of AIMBOO Miller Steel Safety Shoes
– Extra steel double toe cap to provide increased protection
– Footbridge for extra protection at the back of the shoe
– High-density PU outsole provides excellent grip in wet working conditions
– Air mesh ventilation panel for added breathability
– Ankle protection from exposed steel
The Best Working Shoes Providing Maximum Comfort and Protection
For working environments where employees are working in wet conditions, Miller Safety Shoes are highly recommended. The outsole of the shoe is non-slip to provide optimal grip when working on slippery surfaces. With a steel toe cap, this safety footwear also provides increased protection for your toes against falling objects or crushing injuries.
For working environments where there are sharp objects present, such as working with steel or other metals, this safety shoe provides maximum protection. The steel toe cap prevents your toes from sustaining serious injuries should something heavy fall on them.
If needing of working shoes for different applications, don’t hesitate to call us